Paper Issues: Product Spotlight: Pinkfresh Studio




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Wow! March already!?!
And what better way to start off a new month than with a
Product Spotlight with Paper Issues!
Today we're shining the light on one of my absolute favourite manufacturers of all time....


Oh YAY!!! LOVE Pinkfresh Studio!!!

 I have chosen the gorgeous Dream On collection for my sweet layout today!


Here's what I created for this spotlight, 

"ADORE YOU"



Oh I just love this photograph of my darling daughter! She is such a beautiful young lady! 
& with so many gorgeous elements to this line, Dream On is perfect for her!
I have used the softer, more delicate tones in this line to highlight her gentle nature. Mint is also her favourite colour too - so double bonus! 
Apart from my white cardstock, and ribbon bow, everything on this layout is from
 Pinkfresh Studio: Dream On.  
So much prettiness!

Let's take a closer look.....


How sweet is that puffy sticker?! I just had to include it on my page!
There's also the cutest rubber charms....


That lil heart house is just ADORBS!
The acrylic mirror stickers are just the most reflective, golden, shiny shapes ever! 
And speaking of shine, the copper foiled mint alphas are also divine!!!


And in usual Pinkfresh Studio style, 
there's tons of contemporary paper designs and super fun die cuts!!! Just awesome!

Wow! 
I hope my layout has inspired you to grab this stunning collection! 
You can get it all here in the Paper Issues store 
REMEMBER  to use my code: AMANDA to save 20%off your total when you checkout.


Need more ideas and inspiration? 
Visit the Paper Issues blog here and see what the rest of our talented team has created!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment