Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Beautiful you with Wild At Heart




Hello Cocoa Vanilla Studio Friends!

Welcome back for more stunning Wild At Heart inspiration!

Today I am sharing a very sweet layout that maximises those Accessory Stickers from this gorgeous line! And it's just so super pretty too!
Here's my layout,

"Beautiful You"

Told you it was pretty!
I am absolutely loving the vertical design of this layout, and the almost pathway like journaling that the Accessory Stickers form. So clever how your 'read your way 'down the layout, don't you think?! There's so many beautiful elements to this page - so let's take a closer look them.....


I've used those gorgeous glittery Sparkles Enamel Dots to embellish my 'sticker pathway' and balance all that journaling with a lil fun & frivolity! I've used the pretty indigo Accessory Sticker, and cut out word "SO LOVELY" from patterned paper, CV-WH006 FUSSY CUTS, to break up the predictability of the design and add some interest too! I've layered my beautiful photograph and popped it in the center of the path, so you can't miss it!
How fun is that stitching too?!



I love the side layers to this layout also! The distressed edges with the super pretty Vellum Sheet, and minty             CV-WH005 DOUBLE DOT paper are just stunning!
My photograph has been popped into one of our fabulous Chipboard Frames, and supported with lots of yummy Die Cut Ephemera.....


And don't forget those Indigo dye droplets! I love how they bring all the pretty blue pieces on this page together !
Here's another view coming down the 'pathway'.....


Love the veneer look on that frame! It really adds a touch of warmth to my black and white photo. You'll notice that I have used a gorgeous gerbera  Bloom - it is from our Endless Summer collection, and coordinates perfectly!
Speaking of veneer, how cute is that Wood Veneer heart?! Just so much awesome going on in the Wild At Heart collection!

Beautiful you, indeed!
Hope this pretty page has inspired you to use more of those Accessory Stickers, & get creating today!
Wild At Heart has my heart!!!
Thanks for visiting,
til next time,
Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment