Paper Issues: March Roll The Dice




Hi Creatives!

Time for another of my favourite Paper Issues challenges,


This month the dice determined that we would use 3 different washi tapes on our creations as well as only 2 photos!
What a great challenge! 
Here's what I created, 

"Love"

Love this so much! A beautiful memory here....
I've used the gorgeous American Crafts: 1Canoe2: Hazelwood collection for my entire layout. Yes, even those three gorgeous washi tapes are from Hazelwood! Perfect!
How stunning is the floral tape?!!! All.the.heart.eyes for it!

Speaking of love, how gorgeous is that cork title......


Just stunning! Love the gold heart clip, & the foiled ephemera one too!
Here's another view.....

And how could I not mention those pretty florals!!!
That globe is just divine!


Love this collection so much! 
It's still available in the Paper Issues store here - 
use my code AMANDA to save 20% off!


Needing more inspiring ideas to get your creativity flowing? 
See what the rest of our talented DT have created here

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope my layout has inspired you!
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment