Paper Issues: March Swag Bag




Hi Creatives!

Time for one of my favourite shares of the month,


And today, I am sharing not one, but two layouts, from the super sweet,
  Donut Love February Swag Bag!
If you're SUPER fast you might just snap up the last one here
 Here's what it looks like...


All that yumminess in that cute pouch!!! Love it! 
There are two 'themes' in this Swag - Donuts & Love!
My first layout draws on all the heart things.....

"FOREVER Happy"


Isn't this divine?!! I just adore this boy - he has all my heart FOREVER!
Note: the Forever sticker, cardstock, 12 x 12 backing paper, & black ink are from my stash. Everything else on the layout - including the 3 x 4 cards and vellum are from my Swag Bag.
So much awesome in one tiny pouch! Love it!

And now for all the donut things!

"Treat Yourself"


Wow! Talk about two very different looks! 
SO much fun going on here! Love all the donut embellishments - perfect for my sweet photo!
*Note: The sequins and ribbon are from my stash*
Super cute - love all.the.donuts!!!

One Swag Bag, two very different layouts! Love it! 
And better still, I have plenty leftovers for more Swag Bag fun! 
YAY!
Hope my layout has inspired you!
Grab your Swag Bag here 
REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA to save 20% off every.single.time you shop!


Looking for more Swag Bag ideas? Visit the Paper Issues blog here
Thanks for stopping by, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment