Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Little Man | Flying High




Welcome back for more Flying High awesomeness!!!
Today I am sharing another way too fun, and very textural layout....
"Little Man"
2015-03-25 11.08.50 (1)
Yep, oh so cool!!! Love this lil guy to bits! & no better way to scrap this boy than with the awesome Flying High collection! "So much fun" indeed!
Lots of distressing,and layering of those fabulous patterned papers,
combined with delicious embellies makes this page one with so many elements and details to take in.
Let's take a few closer looks....
2015-03-25 11.17.42
Cork starswooden veneer arrows and those boy stickers really emphasize all the small details.
The watercolour and staples add more dimension too, and keep with our fun and boy-oh-boy theme....
2015-03-25 11.18.34 (1)
Those flowers are from my stash, and really just add another detail to this textural page -
as do those super cool journal cards....
2015-03-25 11.21.03 (1)2015-03-25 11.21.29 (1)
I love the depth and interest that layering papers creates! By distressing all my papers I've enhanced that strong sense of texture and dimension too - perfect for masculine pages!
Forgive me, but I have to say;
Flying High is 'da bomb' for all our cool boy pages - LOL!
Hope I have inspired you to try adding a little more texture to your layouts
& have some fun playing with paper :)
Thanks for joining me today,
til next time,
Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment