May Creations with Imaginarium Designs!




Hi my chippie lovelies!

I can't believe it's May already?! 
Time really does fly by when you're having fun!
& speaking of fun, I've been having an absolute blast with some gorgeous chipboard!

I have three super cool & contemporary layouts to share with you....

First up, my master of cool.....
"Cheeky Monkey"


Wow! Love this super cool guy & this page just yells FUN!
Lots of chipboard yummies here too....


How amazing are the triangles and chervrons?!!!
I've used a matte black acrylic & a bright blue Gelato on them.


These larger arrows have been coated in gesso & then drawn on in black sharpie pen.
The pen is kept 'messy' to add to the contemporary & boy look of this page.
I've used the same treatment on the title too....


Yep, this boy is definitely one super cool Cheeky Monkey indeed!
Awesome!

Chipboard Featured:



Cheeky Monkey
Next up, a super pretty & fresh take on some Maggie Holmes pattern papers....

"Love Every Minute" 


Oh yes, how very, very sweet is this?!!!
I love a bright and fun page & this one still maintains an air of girly-ness to it despite the ephemera and staples.
Pretty pastel inks and oh-so-subtle sparkle mists flatter my chipboard & add a gentle touch to this layout.
Let's look closer......


Such an exquisitely cut title! And how elegant too!


I LOVE these doilies! Infact, this isn't the first time I've used them & it won't be my last!
The chipboard doilies are just such a fabulous embellishment & are on my absolute favourites list!
They are so versatile & just look fantastic!


The petal pink bunting adds to the femininity of this page, and is another of my favourite chipboards - just perfect for adorning your children's pages! 
& of course, the numeral '8' forms part of my discreet journaling..... 
Really pretty and picture perfect chipboards on this page, 
My final layout today is inspired by our gorgeous Autumn weather here in Australia,

"Time Creates Wonderful Memories"


Love these two & this pic just captures them perfectly!
True partners in crime.....
Some really cool skeleton leaves adorning this page, and those tiny ones are new hand drawn leaves created by our super talented Natalie May!
Awesome, huh?!!
To keep with my Autumn theme, I treated all the leaves with gelatos that I blended to get some gorgeous hues. My title and small birdcage are coated in an almost black, bark coloured ink, and my doves are a rust colour ink.
A really simple but gorgeously adorned page!
Here's a closer look at those fabulous leaves............... 


And such a precisely cut and elegant title!


Yep, definitely loving these new chippies!

Chipboard featured:






I hope you enjoyed seeing what I've created this month for Imaginarium Designs!
Thanks for looking,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo
























Leave a Comment