Cocoa Vanilla Studio: You're One in a Million 'M'




Hi everyone!
Welcome back for more Cocoa Vanilla Studio inspiration!
Today I am sharing another super fun, & happy layout using the Sugar & Spice collection.
"You're One In A Million 'M'"
2015-05-06 11.33.41
I know - how very sweet is this?!! I just had to scrap this photo & the gorgeous Sweet Heart patterned paper was just perfect!!!
To keep with the warmth and playfulness of this layout I teamed those hearts (& pretty gingham checks) with the reverse side of the Garden Girl paper. The result speaks for itself; fun, bright,and happy!!!
To highlight these stunning papers, I've kept to a really simple layout design & incorporated lots of stickers, cork hearts, sequins and a cute flair button for embellishments.
Let's take a closer look........
2015-05-06 11.44.16
So much fun! I love the 'female' silhouette stickers, staples and rustic sewing - they really add to the fun feel of this layout. Infact, the stickers in the Sugar & Spice collection are all totally awesome and that's why I've used so many of them today. Check out the cool skinny sticker that ended up being my title......
2015-05-06 11.46.16
Okay, so the "M" is a thicker but how cool is that one in a million sticker??!!! I also looooove those sticker arrows too.....
2015-05-06 11.47.32
And I added the bow for more girly fun!!!
The cork hearts are one of my fave products! Not only do they tie in with my sibling love theme, but the gorgeous natural look of cork adds both texture and depth to my page....
2015-05-06 11.48.202015-05-06 11.49.10
Yep, Sugar & Spice is sooooooo fabulously fun and happy!!! Love it!
Hope this layout has inspired you to get creating more of those happy-go-lucky moments too!
Thanks for stopping by today,
til next time,
Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment