Kaisercraft: Say Aloha Collection




Hi Kaiser Fans!

Welcome back to a new month of fun and fabulous new collections from Kaisercraft.  
This week introduces the warm, and bright Say Aloha Collection
Think Hawaii and all things tropical, 
add a few textural designs and a flamingo.... and you've got Say Aloha! 
Such a fun and playful collection!
 
Here's my take on this vibrant new range. ...

"Love Life" layout



Told you it was vibrant & tropical!!!
How cool are those popping pinks and lime greens?!
And, as usual, Kaisercraft have a fantastic assortment of collectables to embellish your pages with.
But my fave adornment would definitely be that Wooden Flourish - seriously awesome!
Here's another layout with Say Aloha....

"Love, love this photo"


I know, how cute huh? 
Cant believe that this lil miss is 9 now :( Time really is escaping us!
But a great reminder to enjoy the little things & to capture them too!
I absolutely LOVE this basket weave background paper - it gives such a warm and natural feel!
And again, loving the Collectables to no end!
Here's a closer look at those too cute butterflies.....


Very cool! 
Definitely a perfect match for scrapping your Summer & or Tropical holidays with.

I also whipped up a couple cards with these fabulously fun papers....





So pretty & playful! 
Bound to brighten up any rainy day :)

And yes, I did use flamingos on every project....
I think they may be my new go to embellishment for a while, LOL!!!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed taking a peak at my Say Aloha creations.
For more inspirational ideas be sure to visit the Kaisercraft blog here and see what my amazing fellow DT members have created.

Thanks for stopping by,
til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment