Kaisercraft: Back to Basics




Hi everyone!
Welcome back for more Kaisercraft awesomeness!
Today I am sharing my creations from the super new collection:
Back to Basics
This collection is just amazing! !! As the title suggests simple basic designs in our fave Kaisercraft colours... (love Sea Breeze - it's always been my go to Kaisercolour! )
No 6 1/2 " Paper pad, collectables,  stamps or stickers for this collection - but it is so good! Really fabulous designs that can be mixed and matched for any projects. So cool! 
But enough talking for today - let's get straight into the good stuff!

Here's what I created. ....









I know, so much prettiness!!!! 
Absolutely loving this stunning (but oh so simple) collection;

Back To Basics

Hope you liked what I've created!
For more inspirational ideas, be sure to visit the Kaisercraft blog here.

Thanks for visiting,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo





Leave a Comment

  1. lovely projects with the paper collections, especially the BTP :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty and whimsical cards and layouts!

    ReplyDelete