Guest Designer: Kraft+ May Challenge




Hi my creatives!

Welcome to May! 
To start the month off with a bit of fun, 
I'm representing Imaginarium Designs 
as a guest designer over at Kraft+ Challenges! 
If you haven't checked out Sandra's awesome challenge blog you NEED to get over here
So much kraft love going on! !! ♡
This month they're using a mood board too.....


Cool huh?!!
I was immediately drawn in by the colours, and in particular,
 those old books wrapped in twine....

Here's my take on this fabulous challenge! 

"Wonderful Moment In Time" layout



Firstly, how awesome is Kraft?! I truly LOVE that earthy, retro, relaxed and arty feel it gives to proejcts!
I have used some fabulous Imaginarium Designs chippies here too....


Let's take a closer look....


'Mr A for Awesome' up to waterplay shennanigans!!! How long did he stay dry for....LOL!

I've use Kaisercraft Ink Pads on all the chipboards because they give terrific coverage and a great matte finish colour!
That swirly frame is sooooo awesome!!!

The super cool papers and collectables are none other than Kaisercraft's, Close Up! collection. 
I love all the vinatge camera ephemera you get in these collectables!


A really cool twist on the challenge board - hope it has inspired you!

So what are you waiting for?

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

  1. This looks fantastic, love the way you have used all the colors!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete