Paper Issues: February Swag Bag




Hi Happy Arty Days Fans!

It's time for one of my favourite shares on the Paper Issues calendar, 


It's no secret how much I LOVE the Paper Issues Swag Bags!
I often refer to them as lil gems or bags of gold, cause they're that awesome!
A sampler bag if you will, of what's hip, cool, sassy and fun in the Paper Issues store!
I have fallen head over heels for the January bag...
I actually ordered two of them - one for scrapboooking and one for planning!

Here's a peak at my planner with the January Swag Bag....


So much prettiness!!! 
You can see a video and more pics of my planner spread over on my 

And here's my layout! It's created entirely from the January Swag Bag 
(except for  the 12 x 12 cardstock & watercolor paints - they're from my stash) .....

"ADORED"


More prettiness! Told you the Swag Bags are lil gems!
How totally divine is this?!! I love you indeed my darling daughter!
A whole ton of my kinda embellishments here - glitter stickers, clear stickers, wooden buttons & sequins! Love them all! 
In keeping with the hearts theme, I cut out those polka dot hearts from the 3 x 4 cards that you get in the Swag Bags. The black and white really breaks up all that pink and makes everything pop!



All those hearts!
And speaking of hearts, how about that stunning fringed heart below....


Gorgeous! The heart actually had a Happy V Day sentiment on it, so I simply used a sticker to cover it. Works perfectly now! All the heart eyes! 


Love the  3 x 4 & 6 x 4 cards in the swag bags - they're always so complimentary and coordinating to all the embellishments.
And seriously, ALL those embellishments!!! SO much in such a cute lil bag!


Love me a Swag Bag or two!!!
 I hope my layout has convinced you to get yours on subscription so you don't miss out next month! 
(At only $9.99 USD, they sell out super fast!)
Find out more about the Swag Bags here
& REMEMBER : Use my code AMANDA to save 20% off your total!


See what the rest of our amazing team have created on the Paper Issues blog here.

Thanks for stopping by today, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment