Paper Issues: February Working Title





Hi Friends!

Boy oh boy did I LOVE everyone's large titles from last months challenge!
 Such a fantastic effort from all who played along!
And speaking of love.....

The challenge for this month is inspired by Valentine's Day & the month of love!

Work your title 
 & feature the word 'love', or  'heart'
OR,
 have a heart icon in the title. 
OR, 
use a romantic song name as your project title! 

With so many options & all those fabulous new lines in the Paper Issues store, this challenge should be tons of fun!

Here's what I created,

"Dream Love"



Isn't this delicate and pretty?!!  Adore my big dreamer girl!
I've used the stunning American Crafts 1Canoe2,  Hazelwood collection.
I absolutely love the florals and gingham patterns in Hazelwood, but it's those super shiny, glossy gold thickers for my title that win me over!  Love, indeed!

Here's a close up of my 'love' title.....


So shiny! I love the cursive script font too!
The other part to my title 'Dream' is also from the Thickers in this collection too, and is such a soft mint green that it was tricky to capture......


So it's very soft, but boy oh boy is it pretty in real life! 
I also created my layout with a bit of fussy cutting too, as I just LOVE to cut up all the pretty flowers!


Super pretty!
I hope you'll play along with this fun title challenge!
Upload your creations in the February Challenge Album in our Paper Issues Friends & Facebook Group here
 Before you get started, check out the absolutely stellar inspiration from our talented team here!

*Remember: Use my code AMANDA when you're checking out at the Paper Issues Store and you'll save 20% off! *


Thanks for stopping by today! 
I can't wait to see what you all create!
 til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment