Paper Issues: February Mix It Up Monday




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues fun with this month's edition of....


I love getting messy!
This month's challenge is really fun, & easy too!
Simply use embossing powder on your creation - anyway you like! 

Here's what I created....

"Dream"


And what a dream girl she is! Love my beautiful daughter! 
And how very pretty are all those butterflies too?!
For the challenge, I've used a variety of butterfly stamps from my stash 
(I think they're mostly Kaisercraft ones?)
& embossed them in white powder to create that super pretty background.
Here's a closer look.....


Aren't those embossed butterflies stunning?!! So delicate and soft!
Such a beautiful technique for a background!

Speaking of butterflies, what about all those fussy cut ones?


Beautiful! Love the Moonstruck line! Soooooo pretty!
And those cork embellies....


Swoon! The cork is flecked with gold foil!!! All.the.heart.eyes! Love these!
Here's another view of those stamped butterflies....


Just stunning!!!

And there you have it! My take on using embossing powder in a project!
Can't wait to see your interpretations of this fun challenge!
Need supplies?
Grab yours from the Paper Issues store and use my code AMANDA to save 20% off every.single.time you order!


Need more ideas and inspiration? Visit the Paper Issues blog here for more awesomeness!

Thanks for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment