Pinkfresh Studio: Love More with Live More....




Hi Creative Friends!

 I have been so inspired by all the gorgeous Valentine's Day creations this month that today I'm sharing a lil love myself with the fabulous Pinkfresh Studio LIVE MORE line!

"XOXO"


Isn't this just lovely?!! This is magic, indeed!
And yes, that's me & my true love - a rare photo of us together! 
I was totally inspired by the xoxo design on the pattern paper, "Honest", and all those sweet sentiments too! As soon as I saw that pattern paper, I knew I wanted to create a large XO to layer my photo onto. I just love how it turned out!
I also used the reverse side of my "Honest" scraps to cut out those sweet striped and marble hearts. Love them! 
I used the pretty polka dots paper, "Simple" as my layout base, added an 11.5" x 11.5" white cardstock layer & then some Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals for the mixed media base. Gorgeous!
My 'XO'  title was a little hard to see, so I outlined it with black pen to really make it pop!
Once this was glued into place it was time to layer and embellish - my favourite part! There are just SO many stunning embellishments in the LIVE MORE line! 

Let's take a closer look at them.....


Omgoodness! Yessss! Copper foil is the signature highlight color for this collection! So shiny and pretty!!! I especially love the Foiled Chipboard Stickers, Foiled Die Cuts and Puffy Alphabet Stickers (I used the asterisks on my layout) - just stunning! 


The Studio Puff Stickers are always a favourite of mine too! They add such dimension to layouts without being bulky and clumsy. And seriously, could that diamond sentiment be any more on pointe?! Love the Puff! An absolute Must Have item for my supplies!
The Phrase Stickers are another staple item of mine, and I've added one as a subtitle to my layout; 'You Make My Heart So Happy'. Perfection! 
And last, but definitely not least, the Paperclips!
Oh my! These are so cool, and while I intend on using them in my planners and travelers's notebooks, I just couldn't resist tucking that 'LOVE' one onto my photograph. An exquisite embellishment for a polished finish!

And there you have it!
My first layout with the stunning new LIVE MORE!
I hope I have inspired you to get creating with it!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo  

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment