Pinkfresh Studio: The Mix No.1: Joy Through The Lens!





Hi Happy Arty Days Friends & Fans!
Today I have a super fun boy layout for Pinkfresh Studio using their latest

The Mix No.1 collection!  

This is a purely embellishment collection, and is cleverly designed to coordinate and compliment with any papers in your stash! Awesome, huh?! 

But enough chatter, here's my cool boy - Mister A for Awesome - an absolute; Joy Through the Lens


How super cool is this?!!

I've taken inspiration from the circular design on the patterned paper, as well as the colours in my photograph. Now I did mention that The Mix No.1 is only embellishments, so before we get started:the base paper I've used is, "Wish" from the Dream On collection 
& the cut file is RADIATE from Just Nick StudioNow, let's talk design and all those scrumptious embellies!!!La la love the great 'mix' of embellishments, stickers & adornments in this collection, but I was really drawn in by the vibrant colours and the 'real life' sentiments most of all! I mean seriously, Oh my Stars this boy is truly a Joy Through the LensShout Out To This Moment! Perfection I tell you! Speaking of perfection, nothing looks better than layering your embellishments in clusters - here's a closer look.....


You'll spy SO many scrappy-liscious products in my clusters! The Card Stock Die Cuts are super cool & that cute camera, well it speaks for itself! Awesome!

I also really love the Layered Chipboard Stickers, and used a few of the circular shaped ones to compliment the circles design in the Wish pattern paper. I used the same approach with the delicate Leatherette Stickers, but I also added in that Leatherette Sticker sentiment, Simply the Best - as it's such a perfect fit for my page! 


Another item from The Mix No.1 that I have totally fallen for are the Phrase Stickers. To compliment my red/blue palette, I used the red and white ones to add a lil journaling; wish this could last forever. So sweet! Now to cut through all the red and blue, I introduced the Gold Foam Shapes to scatter through my layout - they are SO shiny!!! Adore them!But, I've saved my favourite item from The Mix No.1 for last...Puffy Stickers



I heart puffy stickers as much as the next person does, but seriously, these Puffy Stickers are something else! For starters, they're mostly cool words and phrases in bright, happy colours - but it's their matte finish which really makes them pop! I used the stunning XOXO as a subtitle to my layout & truly, without it my page would be missing that polished, finishing touch. Love, love, love the Puffy Stickers!And there you have it!My first layout with The Mix No. 1! I hope I have inspired you to get creating today!

Thanks for stopping by, til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment