Paper Issues: February Pawsitively Pets




Hello Happy Arty Days Friends!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues fun!
Time for this month's edition  of


And this month the pets challenge is.....
 To tell us what you love most about the animal in your life! 
Is it that they are smart? Cuddly? Funny? Knows great tricks? 
We want to hear about it! 
Scrapping the page is up to your imagination, as long as it's new for the challenge.

Now as I have no pets, I had to get a lil creative with this one....
I asked Mr A what his favourite animal experience was, and why?
Hi response was, "I love feeding the kangaroos best of all, cos they're my friends"
Nawww!
So here's that layout......

"Feeding Time"  

Oh! How cute is he feeding his roos?!!  
Love this moment, such a great day!
Totally awesome, indeed! 
 I've stashbusted the very last of my Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Totally RAD collection & I must say, I still LOVE this line! Best cool boy collection ever!!!
Let's take a closer look......


That Alphas title really pops, and I just love the veneer shapes too!!!


Speaking of cool veneers, and all things wood - check out those fabulous 'Woodies' wooden buttons! Love them! 



Yep. Totally Awesome!!!
Love me some Cocoa Vanilla Studio!

Want more Pets inspiration?! See what the rest of our team has created here.
Need more scrapbook supplies?! 
Use my code AMANDA to save 20% off every.single.time you order in the Paper Issues Store here.


Thanks for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 



Leave a Comment