Paper Issues: February Notable Quotable




Hi Friends!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues fun with this month's edition of


I am just loving this new challenge! SO much fun! 
And really open to your personal interpretation too!

Here's the quote that we're drawing from for February...


And love life I do! 
And so does my gorgeous subject in my layout....

"Loved this"


Such a beautiful girl inside & out and so very full of colour and life!
Love this fun page!
I have use a Simple Stories #Whatever collection with Dear Lizzy's Saturday Thickers & clear stickers.
As well as the quote, my layout has also been inspired by that stitched paint swatch sticker beneath my photos - I tried to recreate that look with my cut out hearts using Gelatos and stitching!
*Those cut out hearts are actually my left overs from the
  FREE Open Hearts Cut File in the Paper Issues store*
Let's take a closer look.....

Such a pretty girl! Love her! 
All the bright colours in this page really reflect her bright & happy personality - 
she certainly Loves the Life she Lives!!!

SO many pretty hearts and watercolour fun here too!
I should add that the flair are from my stash of Studio Fourteen40 buttons.


Love the black & white photos against all that colour too! So striking!

And there you have it!
My take on this month's Notable Quotable challenge!
You check out what our amazing team created here.

Remember: Use my code AMANDA in the Paper Issues store here to save 20%off every.single.time you shop!

Thanks for stopping by today, 
til next time, 



Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 






Leave a Comment

  1. I love your sweet watercolored leftover hearts. They just pop with color and make your photo shine! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete