Paper Issues: February Roll The Dice




Hi Everyone!

Welcome back for another fabulously fun Paper Issues challenge! 
It's time for the February edition of 


This month the dice decided that we would create a project with;
5 photos & at least 3 circles
I don't normally use so many pics in the one layout, so this was a challenge for me! But tons of fun! 
Here's what I created....

"Adventure Boy"


Such an awesome boy! My biggest adventure for sure!
How cool is this layout design too?! 
I've used the stunning Pinkfresh Studio Indigo Hills line, and a Maggie Holmes Specialty (Foil & Acetate) Paper from her Shine collection. The acetate paper was full of quotes and frames, which I pretty much used in a pocket page fashion. Love the effect!
All my cool boy pics are mounted on the fabulous frames, and I went for a quote which suited my journaling needs. Perfect! 
Here's a closer look....


Those frames are SO awesome! 
And I must mention my vertical title! 
Love the alphas in the Indigo Hills collection; they have a matte finish and are just divine to work with! 
Now, for the circles element! 
I know most people will do a fancy circles cut file, so to demonstrate a different look I used circular ephemera & wood veneer. I also used a circle punch on those pattern papers too! To compliment the circles, I used that incredible blue splatter paper (cos those droplets are quite round in shape) as well as some enamel dots from my stash. 
Here's a better look ....


So cool!
Love this boy and all his adventures!

You can get Pinkfresh Studio and all your favourite brands at Paper Issues here
*REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA and you'll save 20% off every order*


Need more ideas for using 5 photos with circles? 
See what our amazing team has created on the Paper Issues blog here. 

Thanks for stopping by, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment