Paper Issues: Cut It Up Saturday




Hi Everyone!!
It's Saturday!!! YAY!

Now let's get a cutting for Paper Issues,


Cut It Up Saturday!
My favourite day of the week!

And boy oh boy, does Stacie have some incredible FREE cutfiles in the Paper Issues store for you!
The cut file for this month's challenge is a fun one....
"Heart Tracks" 

Such an awesome background cut file!!! 
I had intended to use it as a background too, with lots of pretty paper piecing.... 
but then I had another idea! 
I decided to use those cut up  hearts to form a heart.
Here's what I created with all those hearts! (& a Paper Issues flamingo card too!)

"Be a Flamingo..."


Oh wow! How pretty and fun is this?!!
I've used Crate Paper Heart Day, & Hello Love, as well as Cocoa Vanilla Studio's Endless Summer embellishments for this super pretty, super fun page! 
I cut a large heart to use as a silhouette for my watercolour base, then filled the remaining white (heart) space with those cut file hearts - love how it turned out!
But it's all those flamingos that I'm really loving!!! 


From that puffy sticker flamingo to that fantastic Paper Issues card - the flamingos have it all!
Perfect for my pretty girl too! Such a great reminder for her to shine bright! 
Love this pic of her - beach hair and she don't care! Love it!!!


How awesome is that Paper Issues card?
I keep and use all my Paper Issues cards, they're too cool not to! And this one is one of my favourites! 


Those cool heart clips are from the Heart day ephemera pack - super cute huh?!
Speaking of ephemera, how fabulous are the Cocoa Vanilla Studio flamingos?! I mounted the one below on pop dots to really make him stand out....


Love it!

To add interest to my hearts, you'll notice I created a dimensional effect with them too.....


Gently fold them, then use a tiny spot of glue in the base only. Perfect!


Oh that wooden button! Cocoa Vanilla Studio know me too well! 
And there you have it! 
My fun layout with the gorgeous FREE Heart Tracks cut file.

Need more ideas and inspiration?! Check out the rest of the team's take on this challenge here

Remember: Use my code AMANDA to save 20% off in the Paper Issues Store!


Thanks for visiting, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment