Paper Issues: February Pinspire Me




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues fun!
Time for one of my favourite challenges, 
Pinspire Me!

This month's board is SO much fun! Bright & full of colour.....


Awesome, huh?!!! 

When it came to inspiring me, I didn't get past the first box... lol!
Here's my layout,

"You Are My Favourite, Best Ever!"



Isn't that rainbow heart just stunning?!!
I've used the gorgeous Pink Paislee / Paige Taylor Evans Fancy Free collection from the Paper Issues store, as well as that incredible Bits & Pieces Heart cut file from Just Nick Studio.
I'm going to be honest here...
It took me an hour to paper piece that cut file, but I think that the end result is well worth the effort!
I've embellished with those stunning chipboard stickers, glitter thickers & some cotton floss.
Let's take a closer look...........


You 2 are my favourite indeed! 
Love my beautiful, happy children & this colourful layout captures them both perfectly!
Those chipboard stickers are really something, huh?
All the pretty pattern papers are left overs from my stash of Fancy Free - they work so well together! 


Oooooh! Glitter Thickers get me everytime!!! And the cursive font of these sweet phrases adds to the playful nature of my page!


Just stunning! Love my bright & happy darlings!
And la la love this rainbow heart layout too!
Hope my layout has inspired you to get creating!

Need more inspiration? Check out the other stellar layouts from our talented team here.

Need more Pink Paislee & scrapbooking supplies?
Get them at the Paper Issues store here
&
Use my code: AMANDA to save 20% off every.single.time you checkout!


Thanks for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment