Paper Issues: February Sketchy Saturday




Hi Everyone!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues fun with this month's edition of Sketchy Saturday!
And here's what the February Sketch looks like.....



So much fun, huh?!
Here's my take on it.....

"Dreaming With Eyes Wide Open"


So delicate and pretty!!! Love this!
I have used the gorgeous NEW Pinkfresh Studio collection, DREAM ON 
which will be stocked in the Paper Issues store as soon as it's available! 
You'll notice that I flipped the sketch, but sometimes that's the fun part - making the sketch work for you and your precious photographs!
Speaking of special pics, this layout is all about my Big Dreamer, Miss M! She's such a beautiful young lady, and I think the Dream On collection was a perfect choice for her! 
Let's take a closer look....


I love that sentiment card, Follow Your Rainbow!!! No wiser words could we share with our children! Lots of pretty embellishments here too! Loving the leatherette stickers & those rubber charms are a must have!!!


 Oh that birds pattern paper is just divine!!! 
And while we're talking all things divine, how happy is all that yellow?!
I've used foam dots to make that yellow ephemera title really stand out - love it!

And there you have it!
My take on this month's Sketchy Saturday challenge using Pinkfresh Studio Dream On!
I hope you liked my layout and will join in on the challenge!
For more inspirational ideas, and all the details on how to play along click here.

*Remember: If you're shopping in the Paper Issues store use my code AMANDA at the checkout and you'll receive 20% off your total*


Thanks for visiting today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment