Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Wild At Heart: LOVE YOU!




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Boy oh boy am I excited for today's love theme share with Cocoa Vanilla Studio!
I've been lucky enough to get my crafty fingers on the all NEW, super pretty, Wild At Heart collection!!!


To say it's pretty is an understatement! This is the most gorgeously girly and blooming beautiful collection EVER!
But rather than rave about, let's allow my layout to do the talking
(after all, a picture really does say a thousand words! )

"LOVE YOU"


I did say, most beautiful collection EVER!!! It truly is spectacular, and a bit special!
A perfect collection for scrapping my gorgeous daughter!
And oh, those butterflies!!! I need at least another 5 sheets of that paper!
Yes, paper! Those gorgeous butterflies have all been fussy cut from the patterned paper MARIPOSA. Just divine!!!
To create this pretty layout, I drew a large circle onto my cardstock, and added my watercolours over and around the circle. Once dry, I then machine stitched around the circle repeatedly to create a gentle textural look. I then glued my Mariposa butterflies into position, and filled the 'gaps' with DIE CUT EPHEMERA, WOOD VENEER, & ENAMEL DOTS {SPARKLES}. Love the result! So soft and pretty!


I used the fabulous CHIPBOARD STICKERS for my title, LOVE YOU. With an ombre pink, watercolour wash, these chipboard stickers are  really quite delicate! The font is pretty fun too!
Here's a closer view....


The chipboard is really complimented by that mixed media under colour, as well as the painterly look of the butterflies and flowers.
My beautiful photograph has been mounted onto that VELLUM SHEET - trust me when I say, you can't go without the vellum. Truly stunning!


Beneath the vellum, you'll spy the prettiest pale blue doily & delicate die cut butterfly from the ephemera pack.
The super sweet 'Perfect' & 'Memories' tabs that embellish my photo are from the pretty array of ACCESSORY STICKERS.


Those hearts! Wood veneer and chipboard make the perfect adornments!
For finishing touches, I used a die cut ephemera sentiment with foam dots over my special photo........


as well as some typewriter font Accessory Stickers for journalling....


Truly, what could be more perfectly pretty!!!
Swooning over the new Wild At Heart collection! 
Hope I've inspired you!
Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - it means so much!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment