Hip Kit Club: Beautiful FALL Layout & Process Video




Hi  Friends! 

Welcome back for more Hip Kit Club: October Kit inspiration! 
Today I am sharing a really beautiful and elegant Fall themed page featuring one of our subscriber exclusive cut files, fussy cut pieces and those amazing Vellum Die Cut Leaves from the October 2019 Main Kit. 
There are so many gorgeous papers and embellishments in this month's kits, and I just couldn't resist using quite a few of them, as well as drawing on the stunning colors that feature throughout all the kits. 
But enough chatter, let's get straight into it!

Here's my layout, 

"Beautiful FALL"

HKC_AmandaBaldwin_Nov12th_BLOG_01

Beautiful, indeed! 
Those colors are just errrything!!!  
Such a classic & elegant Fall page that not only captures the colors of the season, but also the joy it brings! I couldn't be more grateful for my two children - so very blessed! 
 Here's better view of my scrapbook page...

HKC_AmandaBaldwin_Nov12th_BLOG_03

Like the subjects in my Fall photo, the colors in this month's kits totally have my heart! 
Inspired by my treasured photograph and the very whimsical trees on pattern paper #7 from the Pink Paislee: Paige Evans Truly Grateful collection, I knew I just had to create a pink and blue Fall page. I started by fussy cutting a bunch of those gorgeous trees from paper #7 courtesy of the October 2019 Main Kit, as well as backing the Beautiful FALL cut file with the Bazzill Typhoon Cardstock from the October 2019 Cardstock Kit
While I was in a fussy cutting mood, you'll spy that I also cut along the scallop edge of Truly Grateful pattern paper #4 (also from the Main Kit), and then repeated this fussy cutting on a strip of that gorgeous Bazzill Typhoon Cardstock. 

HKC_AmandaBaldwin_Nov12th_BLOG_06

I machine stitched those two scallop trims together at the top of my Bazzill Avalanche Cardstock base, and then embellished the top left corner with HKC Exclusive Cozy Up Die Cuts from the Main Kit and Cozy Up Cardstock Stickers from the Embellishment Kit. 

HKC_AmandaBaldwin_Nov12th_BLOG_05

The bulk of my layout occurs in the second third of the page and is a myriad of those gorgeous colors, patterns and textures. I combined lots of those paper #7 trees with the similar styled HKC Exclusive Cozy Up Chipboard Stickers to create a whimsical forest appearance. I fussy cut & adhered the Pinkfresh Studio: Just A Lil Lovely: Chit Chat banners slightly below the center, and then foam mounted my darling photo over the top trim of them. 
For a striking title, I not only backed the cut file with the one dominant blue color, I also embellished it with a complementary colored chipboard sticker bow. This clever use of color really pops and brings attention to both my photo and it's title. Perfect!

HKC_AmandaBaldwin_Nov12th_BLOG_07

I trimmed each 'side' of the cut file with those stunning Pretty Little Studio: Indian Summer: Vellum Die Cut Leaves and added some machine threads and HKC Exclusive Cosy Up Chipboard Stickers to complete the look. 

HKC_AmandaBaldwin_Nov12th_BLOG_04

A really striking and BeautiFALL page! 
You can see more of this layout, including how it all came together, in my process video HERE. 
Thanks so much for watching! 
I hope I have inspired you to get creating with our amazing October Kits and Digital Cut Files! 

Til next time,


AMANDA BALDWIN-01.png

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment