Elle's Studio: November Kit Reveal & Inspiration!





Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio awesomeness with the 
Every month is always amazing, & this one is no different! 
Here's a look at the November Kit....



Told you it's amazing!
The Add On items are pretty incredible too...



Just look at those stamps!!! 
& how sweet is the 6 x 6 Paper Stack?! LOVE!
The Digital & Printable elements are kinda awesome as well....


Yay!!! 
Another fabulous Elle's Studio monthly reveal!


Now for some inspirational ideas with these lovelies! 
First up is this pretty in pink Christmas layout, 

"Tis' The Season"


Oh isn't this stunning! 
So many beautiful details to this pretty page!

Other Supplies: Bazzill Cardstock - Marshmallow, Spiegelmom Scraps sequins, Pinkfresh Studio Ink Pads - Candy Apple, Berryliscious, Raspberry Bliss, Bubblegum & Ballet Slipper. 

From those pretty pattern papers, to those amazing stamps, the veneers, puffy stickers & acrylics - well, this page just has it all!
Here's a few close ups for you....


The Say Cheese Stamp is just errrything!!! 
I may have had a lil too much fun stamping with this one!
And speaking of fun, how awesome are the Fa La La Wood Confetti veneers?! I just adore these!


Don't the November Cut File trees look fabulous in the new Tis The Season papers?!
 I just love how effective they look! 
And those Candy Cane Acrlyics are just the best!!! 
I will be needing more of these for my DD album for sure!

Here's a closer look at my Red Puffy Alphabet Stickers title too.... 


SO good!
I am LOVING the pink & red color scheme for Christmas creating this year! 

BUT,
 I couldn't go past the mint & green colors completely - they were too perfect for my darling boy's 8.5" x 11" album!
Here's my second layout, 

"Christmas Smile"


So awesome!
Such a cool design & color palette for my sweet boy!

Other Supplies: Bazzill Cardstock - Marshmallow, Pinkfresh Studio Ink Pad: Tidal Pond, StazOn: Black. 

Here's a better look....


I just couldn't resist using that amazing Say Cheese Stamp again!
 Such a terrific stamp! 
This time I focused on the words, & that cute camera to demonstrate the stamp's versatility. 
That camera stamp is definitely my fave from this set!
The Christmas Die Cut Labels were the perfect shape and size to create my grid-like design, and to mount the Acrylic Trees onto as well!


The mint color in this month's new releases is really fresh for Winter Wonderland themes!
To balance all this 'cool' I featured both the Fa La La Wood Confetti & Wood Veneer Holiday Phrases to add a lil warmth. 


Such a simple design, but oh so effective!


So.much.gorgeousness in the November Kit!

I hope I have inspired you! 


You'll see more from me with these pretties a lil later in the month ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time,


Leave a Comment