Cocoa Vanilla Studio: The Sweet Life!




Hi Friends!

Welcome back for some super pretty Cocoa Vanilla Studio: UNFORGETTABLE inspiration! 
This week the Design Team have been asked to create scrapbook pages that feature pattern paper as the background - so no white cardstock! 
We're aptly calling it 'white out' week! 
Here's what I came up with.....

"The Sweet Life" 


Sweet indeed! What a delightful page!
You'll spy that I used the beautiful woodgrain paper, CV-UF008 NATURAL BEAUTY as my background paper. However, once I started looking at all those pretty papers I just couldn't stop at one - so.much.gorgeousness! Naturally, there are lots of pretty pattern papers featured on my layout today! 
Let's take a better look....

Isn't this just gorgeous?!! 
And truly, life couldn't be any sweeter with my two darlings!

To the top of my layout, I added a one inch strip of that divine floral, CV-UF001 GLORIOUS. This paper makes me swoon every single time I lay eyes on it! Such a stunning floral design! And speaking of florals, I used that coordinating floral swag DIE CUT EPHEMERA piece to embellish the GLORIOUS trim, and act as an anchor for my title and overall design.


My large title is a digital cut file courtesy of Cut To You, and I have backed it with a few of the 6 x 8 PAPER PAD papers. 'The Sweet Life'  papers happen to be the smaller variation of the B-side designs to CV-UF003 GARLAND and CV-UF005 LACEWING. Love!!! 
The 6 x 8 PAPER PAD is the perfect choice for backing cut files with!


I embellished my larger title with a few carefully selected pieces, the first of which was my photo cluster. I tucked my photo just beneath the edge of my title and attached them together with the 'treasured' ACCESSORY STICKER. I used another sticker beneath my photo, as well as a DIE CUT EPHEMERA tab to support my photograph. 
Here's a closer look for you...


The Cocoa Vanilla Studio FLAIR BUTTONS are always amazing, and I added that sweet camera one to complete the look.


To balance my black & white photo on such a colourful page, and create that second point of interest to the title, I foam mounted that sweet DIE CUT EPHEMERA camera embellishment. Subtle, simple but so effective!


In keeping with the rule of three, and the sweet camera embellishments, I also featured the pretty black camera ACCESSORY STICKER. So cute!


The final adornment to that big title is the fussy cut the florals from pattern paper, CV-UF003 GARLAND. I foam mounted them just below the title, and ensured that they reflected the swag at the top of the page too. This really added that wow factor to my overall design.
The CV-UF008 NATURAL BEAUTY paper is so stunning that I had to use both sides of it. The pretty B-side (that striking black & white foliage print) trims the base of my layout. I ensured that the GARLAND floral arrangement overlapped this trim & in turn, created a more cohesive design. For a polished look I added the 'best things in life...' sentiment ACCESSORY STICKER and a good sprinkle of ENAMEL DOTS.
And there you have it! 
Beautiful, classic creating that highlights the gorgeous UNFORGETTABLE pattern papers!
I hope I have inspired you to use more pattern papers in your projects this week!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment