Technique Tuesday: August Memory Keepers & Fresh Cut Studio






Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more stamp-endous fun with the
August Memory Keepers & Fresh Cut Studio new release from 



This month's featured stamp - The Story



How awesome is this?! 
Such a terrific stamp for all types of memory keeping - think pocket pages, TN pages, memory planners & more!

And let's not forget this month's featured die - Small Numbers Crafting Dies

Small Numbers Crafting Dies

How cute 'n' fun!

Here's what Technique Tuesday have to say about this fabulous crafting bundle...

 "The Story stamp set and Small Numbers crafting die bundle will help you get that documentation on your page layouts. List details of pictures using the prompts who, what, when, where and why from the journaling stamp set with numbers from the set of dies. You can add dates beside your photos using the small circle dies with numbers inside them. With two different sets of journaling line stamps you can keep your story brief or tell the entire tale.
If you like making bullet journals, this set of stamps and dies for making lists will give you tiny number dies and line stamps to create those lists. And this versatile stamp and die combo for journaling would also be terrific for documenting adventures in a travel notebook. Remember...it's important to tell your stories!"

Now I know you're probably thinking I'd use these items to make a few pages for my CTK Life Crafted Album or Traveler's Notebooks, but I wanted to demonstrate the versatility of these products, and make them work for my style -
 so I opted for a 12 x 12 scrapbook layout!

Here's what I created...

"Here Is The Story"



Oh.Em.Gee! How amazing is this?!!
Such a different look for these stamps & dies, and yet oh-so effective!
Here's a better look.....


Yep. Pure Awesome!!!
I've combined these stamps and dies with the Pinkfresh Studio Just A Lil Lovely collection & Liquid Watercolors in Sapphire, Aquamarine & Sky Blue. Such a terrific combination!


I stamped The Story ruled lines stamp beneath the pattern paper banner strips in a mid-blue ink, to add emphasis and interest to my photo cluster. I love the alternative use of this stamp - so cool! 


In the top section of my layout, I repeat stamped the stars, and numerals from The Story stamp in varying shades of blue ink. I love how it looks over the Pinkfresh Studio Liquid Watercolor base! SO good!


I used black ink for the title and journaling on the page, as well as the arrow icons. I found the black ink to be more striking and ensured my sentiments didn't get lost amongst the rest of the mixed media base. 


For the Small Numbers Crafting Dies, I used a mix of both smooth white cardstock & cork. I cut the plain 'spot' die in white card, and foam mounted these spots throughout the page for added interest and dimension. I featured the cork numbers around my photos to bring order and sequence to my photo cluster & journal spots. 

Bold, striking and oh-so Cool!!!

Simple creating made awesome with the August Memory Keepers & Fresh Cut Studio products from Technique Tuesday.



Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment