Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Sweet Thing Layout!




Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more Cocoa Vanilla Studio inspiration!
For today's Design Team post, I am sharing a super pretty stamped layout with the lovely  MORE THAN WORDS collection....

"Sweet Thing"



Oh my heart! Sweet thing, indeed!
So many beautiful details to this pretty page of my darling girl! And who said old couldn't be made new again?! I am LOVING creating with this soft and romantic collection again!

To begin, I trim one inch off the side of my 12 inch white cardstock, so that I can layer it onto the reverse side of pattern paper, CV-MT009 SKETCHBOOK. I just love the soft peach tone of this pattern paper, and it frames my layout beautifully! Next, I stamp up the top left and bottom right corners of my cardstock base with the amazing MORE THAN WORDS CLEAR STAMP. To maintain a soft and delicate look, I use a mix of soft blue, pink and yellow inks. So pretty!!! That stamp is all kinds of wonderful!

Here's a closer look....



The stamped base really breaks up the white space, and adds that 'extra' point of interest to the main embellishment clusters.
Next, I create a layer of DIE CUT EPHEMERA blooms, and fussy cut butterflies from pattern papers CV-MT003 GOSSAMER and CV-MT006 TREASURE in the top left corner. Onto this bed of blooms, I position my sweet girl's photo, which I have backed with a small piece of white tissue paper. I embellish her photo with the sentiment, "My Darling" from the DIE CUT EPHEMERA pack. I tuck a few more DIE CUT EPHEMERA blooms beneath my photo, as well as the wreath sticker from the ACCESSORY STICKERS sheet.
Here's more detailed look for you....



Aren't those layered embellishments the best?!
 I just adore how the blooms and fussy cut butterflies draw further attention to my cherished photograph! To complete the photo cluster, I add a few VELLUM ACCENTS butterflies, a scattering of ENAMEL hearts & dots, and some journaling with the typewriter font ACCESSORY STICKERS.



Beautiful!
For the lower right corner of my layout design, I embellish with a larger bloom CHIPBOARD STICKER, and the Sweet Thing fussy cut wreath from pattern paper, CV-MT006 TREASURE....



I tuck a VELLUM butterfly under the CHIPBOARD STICKER bloom, and add a few more of the fussy cut butterflies from the CV-MT003 GOSSAMER paper. I add in an extra typewriter font sentiment with more of the ACCESSORY STICKERS, & while I have these stickers out, I also use the fabulous "love you so much" circular sticker for an added point of interest.



For finishing touches, I apply more of the ENAMEL hearts and dots.
Voila!
Simple, Elegant & Oh So Beautiful creating! I just LOVE how this turned out!
I hope I have inspired you to get creating with your Cocoa  Vanilla Studio supplies!

Thanks so much for joining me today,
til next time,
Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment