Elle's Studio: August Kit Inspiration!




Hi Friends!

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio inspiration! 
The August Kit and New Release items are nothing short of AWEsome!!!
I mean, like seriously, so good!
Here's a quick look at them all.....

August Kit



Told you it was all kinds of awesome!!!
And the Add-Ons are just as good....


So many must-haves here!
And as usual, the Elle's Studio stamps have my heart!

And last, but by no means least,
here's a peek at the August Digitals....


Wow! August is jam packed with fabulous products!


Fabulous products means even better creative possibilities,
here's what I came up with....

 "Back To School"


How sweet is this back to school theme page?!

Other Supplies: White cardstock, Scrapbook.Com Exclusive Premium Hybrid Inks - Rubber Ducky & Postal Blue, Machine Stitching. 
Here's a closer look....


With so many school themed products available, I just couldn't resist documenting my son's first day back! Such a happy moment, and one for his milestones album! 
I selected primary colors for my layout palette. 
The warmth of the red & yellow really make the blue pop, and they offset one another beautifully. 
As a secondary theme to my page, I also featured stars - especially loving the stamped ones from the Back To School Stamp! 
The repetition of color, shape, texture and pattern really makes my design 'easy on the eye' and the white space ensures that my photograph remains the focal point. Love it! 
Here's a couple close ups...


Those veneer!!! And that super cute apple puffy sticker!
So many awesome embellishments from this month's new releases!
And let's not forget the fabulous cork circles....


Such a terrific kit (& add on items) to document Back to School! 

For my second layout today, I have created a an 8.5" x 11" page documenting a favorite Summer memory of my two darlings a few years ago....

"Favorite"

Favorite, indeed! 
I remember this moment like it was yesterday! 

Other Supplies: White cardstock, Staz-On Black Ink, machine stitching, sequins. 

Here's a better look....



Isn't this bright & fun?! 
I just love everything about Summer!
For this layout, I used repetition & white space again to maximize attention to my sweet photo!
I used a scalpel to cut the circle from the 3 x 4 note card from the August Kit, and then used the circular 'color burst' card to frame my photo.  To add emphasis, I then foam mounted my framed photo onto the larger 6 x 4 note card of the same pattern. So effective! 


I combined the Shine Die Cuts and Title Builder Vol.3 Stamp & Acrylic to create my mixed title. 
The variance of  materials & fonts added so much interest, don't you think?



Love the bright colors and repeated hearts! Gorgeous!

And there you have it! 
Two super fun pages with the new August Kit & Add ons!


You can see more inspiration from me with this kit a lil later in the month. 

Thanks so much for visiting!
til next time, 






Leave a Comment

Post a Comment