Pinkfresh Studio: March Challenge





Hi Friends

Welcome back for more Happy Arty Days inspiration! 
Can you believe it's March already?!!
Time sure does fly! 
A new month signals a new monthly challenge over at Pinkfresh Studio. 

Here's what the March challenge looks like....



So.much.pretty!!!
And it's no secret that I LOVE me some florals! Yay!!!
I was totally drawn in by those gorgeous colors,
and the new Pinkfresh Studio Joyful Day collection was the perfect choice! 

Here's my take on this challenge, 

"Beautiful"


Oh my, isn't this pretty?!!
The soft colors and delicate nature of Joyful Day makes creating such a dream!
& that floral cut file is just exquisite!
It's a new FREE cut file which will be available in the 
very soon. 
Let's take a closer look.....


Such a beautiful ballerina, I just love documenting her stories! 
Speaking of beautiful, how stunning is that Puffy Word Sticker?! 
Such an awesome font too! 


All the pretty pastels and florals here!
Those die cuts are too pretty for words!!!


Love it!

I hope my layout has inspired you to play along this month!
See all the challenge details on the Pinkfresh Studio page HERE 

Thanks so much for stopping by,
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment