Elle's Studio: Easter Traveler's Notebook / Mini Album





Hi Everyone!

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio March Kit inspiration!
This month's kit and exclusive add on items are perfect for all your memory keeping needs, and today I am sharing how I used these supplies to create a completed, Easter theme, Traveler's Notebook insert! Yay!
Think December Daily goes small scale & Easter style!

Here's a look at my TN front cover....





Isn't this fun?! 
Such a simple, but very sweet Traveler's Notebook insert to document all your Easter memories with!
To create this TN, I trimmed a sheet of the 12" Noteworthy pattern paper to 8 3/4" x 8 1/4". Next I  trimmed 10 sheets of plain white paper ( I like to use 180gsm watercolor paper ) to 8 1/4" x 8 1/4". I placed the pattern paper cover onto the slightly smaller sheets of white paper, and scored down the center to create a 'spine'. To hold it all into place, I machine stitched along the scored line, and voila! A TN insert ready to record those memories with! 
I decorated the cover with the Happy Easter wood veneer and one of the Acrylic Chocolate Bunnies! I also embellished the cover with some of the Teal Puffy Alpha Stickers - gorgeous!

Let's look inside....


Other Supplies: Enamel dots, magenta gel pen. 

What a sweet opening page! 
I decorated the reverse side of the cover with a simple butterfly puffy sticker from the Noteworthy collection. On the opposite page, I trimmed a 1/2" strip of the Springtime 6 x 6" Paper Stack, and attached it to the top and bottom of my page. I also applied lots of lovely embellishments including that very cute wood veneer Easter egg. To make it pop just a lil more, I partly colored it with a magenta gel ink pen. Speaking of veneers, you'll also spy that fabulous Speech Bubble at the top of my page! Love it! The pale purple Little Acrylic Bunny is a very sweet addition to the embellishment cluster too! 

Further inside my TN, you'll notice that I divide my Easter story into 'chapters'. This helps me to organize how I will document, photograph and record our memories made this Easter. 
Chapter 1 is 'Family Time'....




I opted for a simple design here, and trimmed one of the March Kit 3 x 4 journal cards into 1/2" strips. I attached these strips to the center tops and center bases of both pages. On the left hand side, I added the chapter number and title with the Large Wood Veneer Numbers & White Puffy Alphabet Stickers. I also tucked a small die cut from the March Kit beneath the number one. At the base of this page, I also added a Tiny Everyday Label Sticker, as well as a Spring Puffy Sticker. Cute! 
On the right hand side, I glued a 3 x 4" journal card from the March Kit to the center of my page. This is where I'll add my first family photograph from our upcoming Easter. For finishing touches, I adorned the page with more coordinating die cuts from the March Kit, and a March Label too! 

Here's another 'ready to go' page for this chapter.....



How sweet is that Springtime pattern paper?! 
Again, I've kept to a simple layout design, and am just waiting for my 6 x 4" family portrait photograph to be glued onto the right hand side, to balance that pattern paper. Cute! 

Let's jump ahead to Chapter 2, 'Hello Spring'.....



I just adore interactive elements in any notebook or mini album, so stitching a journal pocket with the Springtime papers was a given! To highlight the Spring feel, I chose that floral paper & coordinating journal card. They really enhance the Spring vibes!

Here are a few more simple pages awaiting photos and memorabilia from this Season....



Isn't this happy?! 
I created a monochromatic page with the all the yellow items in the March Kit. Nothing says sunshine and happiness more than yellow! I have ensured that my pages leave ample room for journaling & a photo, or two!

Here's another fun Spring page.....



Oh, how cool is this? I created this fun spread by cutting up the Springtime 6 x 6 Paper Stack packaging label, and added a die cut from the March Kit. So simple, and so effective!

Let's move on to Chapter 3, "Easter"......


Other: Enamel dots.

Oh how adorable! All the lil bunnies!!!
Here's another page in this chapter.....



Eeep!!! That Chocolate Acrylic Bunny is errrrything! 
Possibly my fave item from the add-ons this month!

And that's just a brief look at my Easter TN using the fabulous March Kit and new releases!
Now all I need to do is get out my big girl camera for Easter, and take those photos!
Ready, set, Easter is GO!!!

I hope my post inspired you to go ahead & create a Traveler's Notebook to record your Easter memories with!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment