The Cut Shoppe: Floral Wreath, Happy Times!





Hi Lovelies! 

Today I am sharing my final project for The Cut Shoppe Design Team!
I have absolutely LOVED creating for this awesome team, 
and wish Ashley & The Cut Shoppe all the very best! 

 For my final layout, I have created a super pretty Spring inspired number with the gorgeous new Floral Wreath cut file!
Teamed with the beautiful and bright Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness collection, this layout is a floral dream!
Here's my layout,

"Happy Times"


Oh isn't this gor-jus?!!
The new Floral Wreath is simply stunning! 
I have cut the wreath in white cardstock, and backed it with two of the Happiness 6 x 8" Paper Pad papers. 
Here's a better look at the Floral Wreath......


LOVE!!!!! Absolute floral perfection!

Here's a closer view of my layout.....


To create soft dimension & interest to my wreath, I fold some of the flower petals upwards. I also embellish some of the flower centers with fussy cut butterflies, die cuts, sequins and even a flair button! 


So very pretty! The sequins are the 'Dragon Tales' mix from Spiegelmom Scraps, and they add just the right amount of sparkle to this girly page! 


So my photo isn't lost among all those bright & beautiful florals, I print it in black & white, and also mount it with a die cut frame. Perfect!


I layer my title, happy times, over the wreath too! 


And for finishing touches, I surround the Floral Wreath with hearts and more of those gorgeous sequins! 
And there you have it! 
Spring perfection! 

I hope you feel inspired to use this cut file in your creating! 

Thanks so much for visiting, 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment