Pebbles: Spooky Halloween Layout & Process Video




Hi Creative Friends!

Welcome back to the Happy Arty Days blog!
 I am so SUPER excited to be sharing my Pebbles: Spooky Boo! interactive Halloween layout & process video with you all today!
Halloween is such a fun Holiday, and the Pebbles Spooky Boo collection is perfect for documenting those happy haunting moments! 

Here's a quick peak at my completed layout, "Spooky Halloween".........


Isn't this fun!!!  I just adore that mix of orange pattern papers on the pumpkin cut file!
And the interactive Halloween 'trick' element comes into play as we lift the pumpkin flap.....

 

To reveal a surprise BOO!!!!


Happy Haunting!
I just love how super cute & fun this is!


& all those sparkly black glitter embellishments!!! Gorgeous!


Everything in this collection is so perfectly designed to meet all your Halloween crafting needs!


Aww! How sweet are my two trick'o'treaters?!!
Want to see more???
Join me in this short process video, as I take you from start to finish with this Spook-tacular page! 


I really hope you enjoy watching!
Thanks so much for visiting today,
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo

Other Supplies:

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment