Citrus Twist Kits: Heartbreaker Layouts!




Hi Creative Friends!

Time for my first installment of this month's amazing Heartbreaker Kits from Citrus Twist Kits
If you haven't already ordered yours, you can check them out HERE

 This month's extraordinary Heartbreaker kits are jam packed full of so.much.gorgeousness!!!
And the stamps! Oh.my.heart, the stamps are errrrything!
But enough chatter, here's what I'm talkin'bout!

"Wonderful"



Wonderful, indeed! Fall pages never looked so pretty! 
I have used the beautiful Heartbreaker Scrapbook and Embellishment Kits, as well as the This Is Life "Magic Happens" Stamp! Awesome! 
I was immediately drawn to all the Amy Tangerine Shine On collection items in this kit! The patterns & colors just made my creative heart happy! There's also lots of die cuts from this line too, especially those stunning blooms!!! I use the Scrapbook Kit stamp on my cut apart label, and repeat the 'Be you, bravely' sentiment. All the other stamping is from the "Magic Happens" stamp. (And how sweet are those pink stamped heart icons?! Love!)
I am also crushing on that vintage music note paper! Seriously LOVING!


With a white cardstock background, it was a lil hard to see that 'wonderful' title. To add some definition to it, I smeared Coral Macaroon paint from the Mixed Media Color Pop acrylic paint from Vicki Boutin (July Mixed Media Kit) beneath it.  I also embellished my title with cotton floss from my stash, as well more of those heart icon stamps! Perfect! 

Lots of pretty layers & details form this page. 
Here's a closer look at the embellishment clusters.....


Stickers, die cuts, veneers, stamps, epoxy and puffy stickers - this layout has it all!!! So many pretties! 
Here's another view....


Told you the stamps are errrrything!!! They print so perfectly, & compliment all styles of memory keeping - love 'em! 

I've opted for a completely different look for my next layout....

"Remember This" 




How fun  & fabulous is this?! 
Apart from the obvious smaller size ( 8.5" x 11" ), I have created a less is more, clean lines kinda page! I have used the Heartbreaker Scrapbook Kit, & teamed it with embellishments from both the Add-On and Embellishment Kits. I just love the warm color scheme against the stark, white negative space - so refreshing and contemporary! 
This page is for my 'documenting the everyday' album. It's a really simple, no frills album filled with favourite moments and photographs that I just had to record. 
And aren't my two darlings just the sweetest?! Despite the 6.5yr age gap they totally dote on one another, and love to spend their after school time at the park together. So cute! 


The Maggie Holmes Willow Lane clear stickers were the perfect addition to this playful design!


So simple. So sweet! 

My next page is all the pretty things....

"This Story" 


Gasp! Isn't it swoon worthy?! SO super pretty with all those gorgeous florals! 
I have featured the PL Heartbreaker Kit, and combined it with the Add-On and Pattern Paper Kits. Just gorgeous! 
I couldn't resist that pretty floral paper, and it's coordinating ephemera! Perfect for scrapbooking this sweet picture of my daughter & how cute is that deer?!! So adorable!
Here's a closer look.....

I can't handle the cuteness! All the heart eyes for that deer!
I also love the gold script puffy word stickers from the PL kit. They're bold in gold, but because of their intricate script remain very delicate in appearance. Love!


Beauty in everything, indeed!The exclusive epoxy stickers are so awesome! And those blooms are just too pretty!


Even the brads are adorned with roses! Floral love!

And last, but by no means least, I have this stunning page to share.....

"Simple & Sweet"


Sigh! Isn't this all kinds of prettiness?!! 
I just fell in love with that divine mint green floral, and had to create a girly page with it! 
Actually, I had to create with all.the.things! I have mixed most of the September kits to create this layout - but with so many beautiful possibilities, why not?! 
Here's a few close ups for you....


So gor-jus! I just love how everything coordinates so beautifully despite being from a mix of the kits!
The scallop pattern on the woodgrain Willow Lane paper was just begging to be fussy cut & I used the scalloped trims as an alternative to ribbon or lace. 
Such a great way to highlight & use a pattern paper! 


Those golden Pinkfresh Studio puffy stickers are just awesome! So versatile and elegant, & they add warmth to an otherwise cool and minty fresh page!

And there you have it! 
A first look at my creations with the gorgeous September Heartbreaker Kits! 
If you haven't ordered your September kits yet, hurry on up HERE, as they're bound to sell out fast! 
Or even better, set up a monthly subscription and never miss out again! 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back later in the month with more inspiration and memory keeping ideas! 
til then, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment