Spellbinders Guest Designer : Inked Messages Stamp & Die Sets #3




Hi Crafty Friends!

Welcome back my final guest post projects with Spellbinders
If you missed my earlier posts you can go back and check them out here. 
I have really enjoyed creating with the beautiful 
I hope my projects will inspire you to try these fabulous products! 


Roses are a favorite of mine, so I couldn't wait to play with that stamp first!
Here's what I created....


Sigh! Aren't these stamps divine?!! 
With such beautiful and intricate designs, I opted for a clean & simple approach to really highlight them! 
Both cards are created from smooth white cardstock. The stamps are also printed onto this cardstock, and applied using black permament ink. I use colored markers to fill the images, and then use my Platinum 6 Die Cutting & Embossing Machine & their coordinating dies to precisely cut them out. 
Here's a closer look....................


Isn't that Siren / Sea Faring Girl just stunning?! 
But it was the roses that had my heart! Gor-jus!
I pop a little white tangled thread beneath the large rose, and then glue the rose on top. I use thick foam tape beneath the Siren, and attach to the card front. 
A few clear rhinsetones complete this striking CAS card! 

I use a similar approach for the larger 5" x 7" version.....


Loving the red for the roses! So elegant and beautiful!


That Siren is a lil mesmerising! What a heartbreaker!
SO many creative possibilities with this set! LOVE!

Last, but by no means least, I am sharing two support and healing cards.....


Oh, how lovely! 
What a beautiful way to show someone that they're loved & not alone during tough times! 
Like the previous cards, I have stamped onto smooth white cardstock, and filled the images with ink markers. I use their coordinating dies to cut them out, and again, feature tangled threads beneath the main image. I use foam tape to add a little dimension, and embellish with a few pearls. 
Super quick & simple, but oh so pretty! 


The inclusion of lace trim beneath the stamped image really softens this somber card. With it's cooler color scheme, this card would be very appropriate as a sympathy card.  


With a modern and warm color scheme, this card is ideal for your bestie's break up blues! The warm colors signal playfulness and hope. Such a great idea for this stamp & die set!


Absolutely Beautiful! 

Spellbinders Supplies: 

Thankyou so much for visiting today!
I hope you enjoyed seeing my creations with these gorgeous products!
I have loved being a Guest Designer for Spellbinders and hope to share more with you again soon!

til next time,  

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment