Pinkfresh Studio: Dream On....




Hi Everyone!
 I am so super dee duper excited to be sharing my first creations for 



This month the design team are spotlighting the stunning NEW
- Dream On - 



I wanted to share how incredible & diverse this collection is by creating both a feminine and a masculine layout for today's post.
As my daughter is my first born we'll say ladies first!
Here's my super pretty girly page, 

"XOXO"




Oh swoon! 
You can't get much more dreamy than this! Pretty collection for a pretty girl!
Very little is needed to make a happy life, indeed!
I was immediately drawn to the pattern paper 'Fancy', and some easy fussy cutting! I love the slightly obscure geometric shapes in this design! I decided to use these pretty shapes as stepping stones to my beautiful photograph, and created a pretty pathway straight through the center of my page!
This vertical design, and clever use of white space really draws your eye into my layout, & that darling photograph. Love it!
Dream On is more than just fabulous pattern papers though!
The embellishments in this collection are just divine!
Let's take a closer look at a few of them.........




Omgoodness!!! Mirror sticker delights!
How awesome are those shiny reflective stickers?!! La la love them! 
Every girl needs a bit of bling in her life, & the Gold Acrylic Mirror Stickers are the perfect option! Needless to say, the XOXO was always going to be used as my title for this layout ;)
I've also used the copper and mint Cardstock Alpha Stickers to personalise the layout with her initial too. Mint just happens to be her favourite colour - perfection!
That dove like birdy from the ephemera Cardstock Die Cuts, just sings happy thoughts, and adds to the playful nature of my design.
I can't move on without mentioning how cute the puffy stickers are!  SO cute!




Perhaps my newest favourite embellishments are the Leatherette Shape Stickers!
I just love that they're so delicate & detailed, despite being so textured. Awesome!
Dimensional Layered Chipboard StickersStudio Puff Stickers, Rubber Chips and Washi Stickers add that finishing touch to my layout. Love it all! 
A super pretty array of colour, pattern and cool design! 
Dream On is definitely dreamy for our sweet girls!
Don't be deceived though!
Dream On is also a lil edgy, fun and mischievous!
It totally rocks those boy albums too!

Here's my Mister Cool's layout, 
"LIVE For The Moment" 




Wild & Free - that's my boy for sure! 
How awesome is this?!! 
Talk about showcasing the diversity of Dream On! Uber cool!!! 
That Cardstock Die Cut, 'LIVE for the moment' was such an ideal match for my boy and his antics! I used 3D foam dots to really make it pop.
I've been cutting up those pattern papers again!
This time I've used paper 'Reverie', as well as the stunning copper specialty paper, Spring Icons Foiled Vellum.
Similar to my first layout, I've used a vertical design, as well as the Studio Puff Stickers, Rubber Chips, Leatherette Shape Stickers, & Layered Chipboard Stickers but it is the Clear Stamp Set that really makes this layout sing!
Let's take a closer look....
 



Oh my! Those photopolymer stamps are literally the best!
My son is only young, so I didn't want my stamping to be too strong, 
and in keeping with a fairly 'clean' look to my layout, I've intentionally lightly stamped a few of the sentiments around my photo clusters. The striped circle stamp was a bit cool, and perfect for using as the base to my photo layers. Subtle, but still adding that masculine edge!
To reflect his character, I added the cut apart cards from Reverie, to the left hand side of my layout & stitched them all into place....




Seeking adventure always! Lol! 
As you can see Dream On is also a match made in heaven for our big dreaming, adventurer boys!
And there you have it! 
A girl, a boy and the stunning Dream On collection!
I hope my layouts have inspired you!
*Remember: If you're purchasing Pinkfresh Studio in the Paper Issues store
Use my code: AMANDA and you'll save 20% off your total shop!* 
Thanks for stopping by, 
til next time, 
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment