Paper Issues: Take 5 Tuesday




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues fun with this month's, 
Take 5 Tuesday!

This challenge is always one of my absolute favourites, and this month's is no exception!
Here's what the January list looks like....



So many awesome options to choose from that I ended up with 10!
I've used pink, cardstock, something silver, patterned paper, foam tape, star, chipboard, layers, tag, & winter! See if you can spot them on my layout......

"Winter Birthday Boy"


Oh how sweet is Mr 4!!! Such a happy birthday it was! 
I've used a Silhouette snowflake cutfile, Pink Paislee's Fancy Free 
& a whole lotta Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa! Love it!
Here's a few closer shots.....


How cute is that photo clip?!! Just adorable!
Lots of small details on this layout....


I love all the layering beneath my photo - it really draws you into that darling photo!


I used the Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa Thickers for my title - so bold!


Love this boy!
Such a wonderful memory, & a great challenge to scrap it with! Did you spot all my items? ;)
For more inspirational ideas, & to play along too, click here!

**REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA to save 20% off in the Paper Issues store **
Thanks for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment