Paper Issues: January Working Title





Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

 I am super-dee-duper excited to announce that I will be hosting the newest monthly challenge at Paper Issues;
Working Title.
This challenge is all about those project titles
 & for our first challenge, 
I am asking you to Go LARGE for 2017!!!
The BIGGER your title, the BETTER!

*As an optional extra, you can challenge yourself more by focusing on 2017, the New Year, resolutions, hopes, dreams or your future plans * 

One of my goals for this year is to tell more of my story too! 
I am always scrapbooking my beautiful family, but never myself. 
So with that in mind, here's my take on this fun new challenge....

"2017"


Soft, delicate, feminine and pretty - this page is definitely all about me!
And how about my LARGE title?!! 
I have used a Free Cut File from the Paper Issues store 
(it's coming to the store next week - so keep your eyes open for it!)
I simply enlarged the file, and voila! One instant, large title!

I have use the stunning Pink Paislee, Moonstruck collection for my layout, and this includes the paper piecing inside my numerals title.
As my layout is very delicate and soft, I added the specialty gold vellum paper and machine stitching to make my title stand out just a bit more!
Here's a few close up shots for you....


I adorned my title with ephemera and puffy stickers too!



That gold vellum is just divine!!!


I also used a few inspirational words to remind me of my goals this year - wander more, take big chances, have a timeless beautiful life & be unstoppable!


And there you have it!
I hope you liked my delicate & girly take on this fun new challenge!

Need more inspiration?
Check out what our amazing team has created here.

REMEMBER

Upload your new LARGE title creations in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans facebook page here 
to go in the draw to win a Paper Issues gift card! YAY! 

I can't wait to see what you create!
Enter as many times as you wish!
Thanks for joining us!




Leave a Comment

  1. Did you create the 2017 cut file? Or did it come with a kit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cutfile will be available in the Paper Issues store later this week. It is a FREE file, no purchase required ;)

      Delete