Paper Issues: January - New Issue - Round 1: Stashbusters!




Hi Creative Friends!

Time for Paper Issues first New Issue for 2017! 
This edition is about Stashbusting!!!

Suggested ideas:
It's a new year, so make a dent in your stash!
What are you hoarding? Is it an old collection? Is there a paper you think is too pretty to cut into? Do you have embellishments you haven't even opened? Get to work creating a project that includes something you haven't used yet or finishes off a collection by using up the scraps.
Show us anything about your New Year's celebrations.
Scrap a photo of yourself.

And with those ideas in mind, here's my layout...

"Love"


And love her I do! What a beautiful young lady she's growing into! Such a sweet girl!

So.....
I finally caved and cut up those beautiful Crate paper Cute Girl papers! 
I have been hoarding these for quite a while now... lol! 
And how gorgeous are those papers and coordinating embellishments?! 
Divine!
Here's a closer look.....


Lots of fussy cutting for this layout! 
The yellow scallops are all cut from that happy paper, Cheery & all those sweet blooms are fussy cut from the patterned paper, Storybook.
 Love how it turned out!




You'll also spy some of the fabulous stickers and those Resin Hearts!!!
My favourites that I may have also been keeping for something special - ha!
So glad I used them!


I've included a lil mixed media element to my layout too - tempera paints, and a Kikki K roller stamp that I just had to buy, but only used once!
A really great effort to bust through my stash before all the New Year collections start turning up on my doorstep.....

I hope you liked my take on the New Issue as much as I do!
Looking for a lil more ideas and inspiration?
Check out the official post here and see what our amazing team has created!
It also includes the details on how to join in on the challenge and go in the draw for a
 Paper Issues Gift Card

And remember, when you're shopping in the Paper Issues store
use my code: AMANDA 
It'll save you 20%off everything in the store! YAY!

Thanks for visiting, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

  1. Oh so very pretty! Love the splash of yellow <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING the yellow! This is a gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete