Paper Wings Productions: October Challenge





Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by to see what I've created for the
Paper Wings Productions monthly challenge!
October is all about Halloween & the colour orange at The Aviary.
I know, such a fun challenge, right?!!
Here's my take on it...................


A mixed media card that acknowledges the 'mystere' of Halloween, 
and showcases some fabulous Paper Wings Productions products.

 

Golden Gel Tar (I used it as an alternative to resin for those bottle cap cogs)
 & Tim Holtz Label Letters. 
Both of these delicious products come with the 


The Art Textures Stamp Set is a 'must have' in my stamp collection! 
I use this stamp set for so many different projects; 
scrapbooking pages, altered items, ATCs, canvas artworks, collages
 - it's just so versatile & adds great dimension!
You can visit the store here.
Hope you liked this little card!

 For more inspirational ideas please visit The Aviary 
 & see what my fellow DT members created for this challenge too!
Don't forget to link up your own entries for the challenge - 
we'd love to see your take on it!

Thanks for visiting,
'til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo







Leave a Comment