Scrap & Play Challenge #12




Hi everyone!
Welcome back for another peak at what I've been creating over at Scrap & Play!
Here's the new challenge......


This was an especially challenging layout for me, as being 'Aussie" we don't really celebrate Halloween! 
I hope I have done this holiday justice and created something special for my gorgeous friends overseas!
But enough chatter, let's see my take on it....

Cool, huh?!!!
Loving the sequins with the chevron chippies and all that inky, painty splatter!

So I didn't have a Halloween photo to scrap with so......
 I used a 'Halloween Greetings' Clip Art from Paper Wings Productions (Halloween Fun 1 - #107)
& combined it with some fabulous and funky Imaginarium Designs chipboard! 
A lil Kaisercraft Printed Tape & an old sheet of Basic Grey: Hey Boy! Paper completes this super fun page!

And there you have it! My take on this spooky October challenge
I would love to see what you create with this challenge though -
so be sure to upload your entry at Scrap & Play here!

Thanks for visiting,
til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment