CMS Challenge #72




Hi everyone!
Thanks for taking time today for a-look-see at my creation for

Here's what the new challenge looks like......


Another fabulously fun colour board to create with, and the added challenge is to feature some 'wood' on your creation.
Here's my layout, "Believe"
Isn't this the sweetest Christmas page???
Their first Christmas together - so a really special moment to capture!

My entire layout is created from the amazing Kaisercraft: Basecoat Christmas collection! 
The colours worked so beautifully with this challenge.
Basecoat Christmas is one of my absolute faves & seriously, how good is that background paper?!! 
Love it (and plenty of wood featured in the paper too)
The stickers, the collectables, even that cute candy stripe printed tape is all from this incredible new collection! 

But I wonder what you will create for this challenge?
Be sure to upload your entry over at CMS here! 
(& check out what my talented DT members have created too!)

Thanks for stopping by,
til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo





Leave a Comment

Post a Comment