CMS Challenge #71





Hi everyone!

Thanks for taking time to stop by
 and see my take on Challenge #71 
over at
 Color Me Scrappy!
Here's what the new challenge looks like.............



Autumn inspired colour board & a lil sketch to work with too!
Such fun! :)
I kept with the sketch - but instead of a layout,
I created this inspiring card....


'The doors will be opened to those who are brave enough to knock'

Love how this card came together! Really striking!
Papers looking a lil familiar to you???
That's because it's more of that fantastic 
Yes - I have loads of this paper - but it's just so versatile!

Here are some previous creations using that same fabulous paper collection.....


Yep. Fantastic. 
Mister Fox - I am a huge fan!!!!

Hopefully, you're feeling really inspired now!


Thanks for visiting,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment