Couture Creations DT Projects: October #2




Hi Everyone!
Today I'm sharing a lil Christmas card 
that uses some fabulous Couture Creations dies!


So stunning!
I love how versatile the Couture Creations products can be - and the dies are no exception! 
I've combined my Moulin Rouge doily & Paddington Street Lamp with the Holly & Berries Frame to create this card. 


(Yes - I've combined my regular dies with my Christmas collection to maximise interest & effect!)

Here's how......


Prepare your die cuts in the cardstock colour of choice 
& then snip the doily and lamp (as shown above). 


Adhere your Christmas paper of choice to the cardstock card using Double Sided Tape. 


Attach doily halve to bottom of card - as shown.


Glue the lamp top - as featured above.


Attach Holly & Berries Frame using 3D Foam Mini Dots - so it slightly 'pops' off the card.


Add a sentiment, 'It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!'.
Attach a bow for added dimension & 
some of those stunning Red Lust Gemstones to complete the card.

Voila! 
Another super easy but oh-so-stunning card,


Simply beautiful!

Thanks for visiting,
Hope you liked my Christmas Card tutorial!

til next time,
Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo 
















Leave a Comment

Post a Comment