Hip Kit Club: October Hip Kit Inspiration!




 Hi Friends!

Welcome back for more Hip Kit Club inspiration!

Today I am sharing a mood board inspired page, and boy oh boy is November's mood board a spectacular one! Created by the very talented Emilie Chamel, it's bound to give you all the cozy Fall feels! 

Here's what the November mood board looks like...

 Sigh! Such a seasonal beauty! 

From the acorns to the wreath of leaves, those pumpkins and that kindness matters image  - this is one very inspirational board! 

But enough chatter, here's what it encouraged me to create with our stunning October 2020 Hip Kits! 

 

 Oh my heart! This is truly one for the love of Fall! Let's take a better look... 

All.the.Fall.feels! Love this! This season always makes my creative heart so happy - from the rich colors to the thankful sentiments, I am in my element! To enhance the warmth of this Autumn page, I decided to use a Kraft cardstock (October 2020 Cardstock Kit) as my base instead of my usual go-to white. White cardstock is so fresh and crisp, but Kraft is warm and cozy - perfect for Fall!

 With my base in place, it was time to pick my papers, and I just couldn't go past the B side of Amy Tangerine's Late Afternoon - Warm and Cozy. That burgundy color is just divine, and the diagonal leaf pattern inspired me to 'cut along the line' dictating my overall page design. I also couldn't go past that fussy cutter's dream paper - Simple Stories' Cozy Days - Harvest Wishes.  Those fussy cut, falling leaves are errrrrything! They really create such flow and movement in my page. I tucked a bunch of them under my diagonal cuts, and arranged them so they looked like they were falling across my page. The golden leaves from The Avenue Puffy Stickers, courtesy of the October Embellishment Kit, really enhanced this look. They also added extra dimension and more warmth too!  

 To complete these two focal points on my page, I embellished with the Simple Stories Cozy Days Chipboard Stickers from the October 2020 Main Kit. Those falling acorns are my faves! 

 Speaking of Simple Stories chippies, those Chipboard Frames were outta the packet and on my photo before I could even consider it! So adorable, and as my photo is a color one, it really helps to make it stand out and not get lost amongst all the Fall pretties! With so many warm and rich colors, I decided to adorn my frame with a couple of the soft pink Simple Stories Foam Stickers (October Embellishment Kit). The use of pink cuts through all the richness, balances the page & like the chippie frame, draws your eye into my photo first. Perfect!  

 The Simple Stories Chipboard Stickers worked beautifully for my title, and Jen Hadfield's The Avenue sticker book stickers were great for adding snip-its of my story! 

You can see why fall is my favorite season to document! So beauti-Fall!

 I hope my project has inspired you to get creating with your October 2020 Hip Kits today! 

Please be sure to share your lovely creations with us in the Hip Kit Club Facebook Group HERE! 

We really do love seeing what everyone creates with the fabulous Hip Kits! 

Thanks for stopping by today!

til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 

Amanda xo 


 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment