Elle's Studio: November Kit & New Releases Inspiration!




 Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio amazingness! 

I say it every month, but truly, you're going to swoon when you see how fabulous this month's exclusive Kit and new releases are! Check them out...

November Kit


Oh my stars! Told you it was good!!!

& the new releases are just as spectacular...

W.O.W!!!

& let's not forget the awesome monthly digitals! 


LOVE!!!

Yep, it's another month of creative bliss at Elle's Studio! 


Now for a couple of projects to inspire you with...

First up, a super cute & playful 12 x 12" Christmas page, 

"Merry & Bright"


So.much.fun!!!

Other Supplies: Bazzill Cardstock - Avalanche, Spiegelmom Scraps Sequins & baker's twine. 

Let's take a closer look at this Festive page!


Fa La La, this page literally sings Holiday Cheer! 
With such a fun & silly Christmas photograph, it seemed only fitting to create a really playful page! 

Need I mention, those Acrylic Christmas Light Bulbs?!
Could they get any cuter?! So adorable for December documenting! 


The crisp candy cane and peppermint color scheme really enhances the layout, and with so many cool embellishments to decorate with - well, it was as much fun to make as it looks! 
I offset the freshness of this design with that divine Merry & Bright Wood Veneer title. 
The warmth & richness of this veneer creates both balance and interest to the eye! 
Another of my 'must-have' items this month! 


All these pretty embellishments teamed with the November Kit and that cute candy cane pattern Fa La La paper make this page perfection!

My second page is an 8.5 x 11" number, and is also Christmas themed....

"Oh What Fun!"


Oh what fun, indeed!

Other Supplies: Bazzill Cardstock - Avalanche, Black, Pink & Red stamping ink, sewing machine, & sequins. 
Here's a better look at this pretty in pink Christmas tree page...


Sigh! This is just divine! 

One of my daughter's favorite Christmas gifts last year was that tiny blush pink Christmas tree. She really loves pink, and I wanted to document this for her personal album.
Her tree inspired me to fussy cut my own from the pink polka dot Christmas Basics pattern paper. I machine stitched it into place and decorated it with my photo, sequin baubles, Very Merry Christmas Chipboard Stickers and the Christmas Baking Stamp sprinkles - so effective! 


That striking red title, 'Oh, what fun!' is one of the November Kit 3 x 4" note cards that I trimmed up & stitched into place. So cool!


This really is a magical page!
I'm thinking a smaller version would look terrific in this years DD album! 


SO fun!


I hope my projects have inspired you! 
Please visit the Elle's Studio blog tomorrow for more of my inspirational ideas with the November Kit!

Thanks so much for stopping by, 
til next time, 





Leave a Comment