Elle's Studio: Document December Album Preparation




 Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio inspiration!

Can you believe it's already November?! Where has this year gone? 

Time to start prepping our Elle's Studio Document December albums! 

Last year I used this super cute 4 x 4inch album which I really loved,

 Except, sometimes I found myself wanting just a bit more space to document the story. 

So, this year I'm opting for a larger 6.5 x 9inch album (Citrus Twist Kits: Life Crafted Album) so that I can have a mix of pockets, TN pages and even mini scrapbook pages! 

To help me prepare for the upcoming Season, I have already downloaded and printed the 

Elle's Studio: Document December Prompts Printable

 and placed it inside my album cover to help keep me inspired! 

This is such a helpful lil printable, and best of all, you can get pick one up in the Document December section of the shop for FREE here! 

I've also printed a few of the Merry November 2020 Printables to include in this year's album too! Having printed a few note cards and base pages will really help me to save time in putting my album together during the Festive season! 



SO cute already! Love it!

And because I just couldn't resist putting a few pretties together, 

here's a sneaky peek at my opening page too...


LOVE!!!

You'll spy that I'm really channeling the pink and red again this year, so needless to say my album preparation has also included color sorting my supplies! It's bound to save me time, right?

I hope my sneaky peek has inspired you to get thinking and preparing your DD 2020 album! 
Haven't got your supplies organized yet?

Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment