Altenew Mini Delight Polar Bear Instagram Hop






Hi Friends! 

Today I’m joining in on a fun Instagram Hop with Altenew to celebrate the release of

Altenew’s Mini Delight: Polar Bear Stamp & Die Set!

Isn't this the sweetest?! 
Did you know that Altenew have an exclusive Mini Delight Club? 


Never suffer FOMO again! This subscription saves you 20% off, too! #winning!

This Mini Delight set is so super cute that I just had to create a couple of cards to share with you! 

Here's what I came up with....


Sigh! Such sweet cards!

Altenew Supplies: Mini Delight Polar Bear, Mountain Scene Stencil, Crisp Dye Inks, Ink Blending Tool-Small, 2 in 1 Precision Glue. 

Let's take a better look at each individual card...


Isn't this just divine?!
I know it's a Polar Bear set, but I really wanted to showcase how versatile this lil stamp and die set could be! I just adore the Great Outdoors vibes that this card evokes! Kinda has me dreaming of the Canadian Rockies!
You'll spy that I used the new Altenew Blending Tool with the Mountain Scene Stencil to create that awesome wilderness background. I also mixed the Crisp Dye Inks with a bit of water on an acrylic stamping block, and painted that very pretty skyline. Just gorgeous!


Beary sweet, indeed! 


The use of both light and dark Kraft cardstock really enhanced the warmer tones, and nature feels of this card! LOVE it!

My second card is more predictable, but just as lovely....


Winter Wonderland perfection! 
Aren't those Polar Bears errrrrything?!


To give a more Arctic feel, I created a very subtle Northern Lights sky using the Crisp Dye Inks and my watercolor brushes. I altered the Mountain Scene Stencil so that it appeared more like a glacier and frozen lake too. Simple, and yet so effective!


I think you'll agree that this really is the sweetest mini stamp & die set around! 



Looking for more inspiration, or wanting to join in on the prizes, giveaways & instagram hop fun?!
Start the Instagram hop over at @altenewllc

What are you waiting for? Gorgeous project inspiration and fun prizes await you!

Thanks so much for visiting!

til next time,

Happy Arty Days,

Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete