Hip Kit Club: Interactive Dolls House Layout & Process Video





Hi Friends!

Welcome back for more Hip Kit Club inspiration! 

Today's design team assignment is a product focus on the Pinkfresh Studio: Noteworthy: Right Now paper, & Puffy Frame Stickers! 
& oh my heart, you're going to love what I've created....

"Best Ever Dolls House"


I.can't.even!!!
So much fun & whimsy in this interactive dolls house!
It's inspired by the photos of my daughter visiting the 3-storey Life Size Dolls House created by visionary Japanese artist, Tatzu Nishi. (It was SO amazing & totally blew my mind!) 
You can read more about his life size dolls house HERE. 

When you open the 3x4 notecard (door) it reveals more inside....


So awesome!!! 

See more of this pretty page, including how I created it,
from start to finish in my process video below:




Alternatively, you can watch it in Full HD on my channel HERE

Thanks so much for watching, liking & subscribing!
I really appreciate your support & kindness! 

I hope you enjoyed my take on the Hip Kit Club product focus assignment! 
See more Hip Kit Club inspiration in the Facebook Group HERE

Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment