Elle's Studio: March Kit & New Releases Inspiration!






Hi Friends!
Welcome back for more Elle's Studio awesomeness! 
The March 2020 Kit and new releases are SO good -
I mean like, seriously amazing good!!!
 But rather than rave, let's take a quick look at them....

March 2020 Kit


Oooh! So much to love here!!!

March new release items....

See what I'm talkin' 'bout?! 
All the awesomeness here!!!

& let's not forget the fabulous March Printable & Digitals...



Yep, It's all awesome!!!

And just when you thought it couldn't get any better, there's more!

Presenting the latest edition to the famed Title Builder series,

 Title Builder Vol.4 Bundle!

Oh.my!!!
Aaah-MAY-zing!!!

***Shop ALL the new releases in the Elle's Studio Shop HERE***

---> Remember: If you don't want to miss out, start an Elle's Studio subscription. 
Find out more HERE

Here's my first two creations with these amazing new products...

"Cherished Moment" 


Sigh! Isn't this just the prettiest?!!

Other: Bazzill Avalanche Cardstock, doily, twine & sequins. 

Here's a better look at my layout....


Oh, it couldn't get any sweeter!
I started this layout as a Traveler's Notebook page, but as I continued to create, it evolved into this super sweet 8.5" x 11" page. I just love how this turned out! 
The new Flourish pattern papers are absolutely gor-jus, and that floral one had my heart! I combined it with its' coordinating die cut and notecard from the March Kit, and built my design around these pretty pieces (perfect for my darling girl's photograph)!


How awesome are the new Black Typewriter Cardstock Alphabet Stickers?!! 
I am loving these fun new alphas! 
A terrific addition to all your crafty projects!


And speaking of loving, how good is that layered note card?! 
Pocket cards never looked so pretty!


Grow & bloom my darling girl! 

Such a sweet and pretty page to document her with!

My second layout is one for my cool boy's album...

"Come FLY with me"


Total.awesome.sauce!!!

Other: Bazzill Avalanche Cardstock, Permanent Black Ink, staples & twine

Here's a better look...


Wow! 
It doesn't get any cooler than this! 
Such a fun and playful page for my Mister A for Awesome! 
I've layered a few of the  March 2020 Kit notecards together to create a focal point around my photo, and embellished with those super cool  Go See Do Acetates


I really couldn't resist making a feature of those incredible Wood Veneer Adventure Tags & the Black Typewriter Cardstock Alphabet Stickers too!


I scattered the Word Circle Stamp & the Tiny Shapes & Dots Puffy Stickers around my layout for added interest!



Yep. It's super awesome creating with the March 2020 Kit

You'll notice that I haven't featured the fabulous Title Builder Vol.4 Bundle - but don't worry!
It's so incredibly amazing that I am giving this Stamp set it's very own blog post!
Check back a lil later in the month to see what I've created with it!
Or, follow me on Instagram HERE for all my crafty news and updates!

Thanks so much for visiting today!
 I hope I have inspired you to get creating with these amazing new products!
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment