Elle's Studio: December Kit Reveal & Inspiration!







Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio awesomeness with the December reveal! 
There are so many gorgeous new products this month, starting with the 



How fabulous is this month's exclusive kit?!! 
La la LOVE!!! So many great note cards to document the season with! 

The Add-On items are pretty amazing too.... 


As always, the stamps have my heart - so good!
And let's not forget our amazing digital cut files and printable elements too...


So cool! 


Now, time for some inspiration with these fabulous new products! 
First up, I just had to use those Winter Wood Veneers and those fabulous stamps....

"Hot Cocoa"


How fun is this?! La la LOVE!!!

Other supplies: Bazzill Cardstock - Avalanche, machine stitching, natural twine, Staz-On Ink - black, Scrapbook.Com Premium Hybrid Ink - Cardinal Red

Let's take a better look at this 8.5" x 11" layout.....


Aren't those veneers and stamps errrything?!!
SO good! 

You'll spy that I used the Tis The Season papers down the left hand side of my layout, and then stamped a coordinating pattern down the right side. While I had the Wonderful Life Stamp handy I also stamped the Celebrating the little things phrase onto that 3" x 4" note card with my photo, as well a few phrases around the photo cluster. The layers beneath my photo are created from a mix of the December Kit note cards, die cuts and more of the Tis The Season pattern papers.


I fussy cut and hole punched a tag from the Tis The Season papers to complete the cluster layers, and embellished it with some natural twine. Around the cluster I added a couple of the stickers from the Goals Phrase Stickers, as well as stamped a few icons from the Black Friday Sales Exclusive "Currently During The Holidays" Stamp in red ink. Here's another view for you....


Such pretty layers! 
 I decided to add machine stitching to compliment the twine, and add a little softness to this fairly crisp page. For some added interest, warmth & balance I also embellished with the Winter Wood Veneers. 


Absolutely stunning! Those veneers are a must-have item this month!

For my second project, I have created a 12 x 12 scrapbook layout documenting our beautiful Christmas tree this year...

"Oh, Christmas Tree"



Oh how pretty!!!

Other supplies: Bazill Cardstock - Avalanche, Nuvo Drops - Bubblegum Pink. 



Like my previous layout, I just had to use the fabulous 6 x 6 Tis The Season Paper Stack papers to trim the edges of my page. These papers are definitely a favorite of mine, and will likely feature in this year's December Daily album too! 
I used a few of the December note cards to back my photo with, and then halved a couple of the December Labels to create the appearance of more cards. I foam mounted this photo cluster, and tucked a mix of stickers, die cuts and The Best This Year Wood Veneers beneath it all.  


Next I grabbed my scissors and fussy cut out the tree from one of the December Kit note cards, and then cut a variety of hearts from one of the pick colored cards.  I used these fussy cuts to embellish my photo with! 


To complete this page, I used the super versatile Jane Alphabet Stickers in red - perfect! 
Simple. Easy. Beautiful! 

And there you have it! 
My first two projects with the gorgeous December Kit & new releases! 


Thanks so much for visiting today!
til next time,






Leave a Comment

  1. Love this hot cocoa page! the monocromatic choice and cute little details you added

    ReplyDelete